Stuck in a weekly 'churn out a blog post' routine?
Tumbleweed on your Twitter feed?
Ashamed of your Facebook Page?
Blog like a ghost town?
Spending all your precious time doing 'basic maintenance' on your blog just to keep up?
...and batching is the ONLY way I've been able to find time to create more and more things.
Here's some things I have batched:
Can you bear to listen to yet another hot take on Marie Kondo's Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up?
Well I made one!
But it's relevant I promise:
1. You'll create a 'bank' of blog posts that you can post out over a timescale of your choice
2. You'll automate social media as much as possible, extending your visibility and freeing up time for you to work on other things
3. Once learned you can continue to use these batching strategies FOR EVER... batch blog a couple of times a year or whenever you need to... repeat, repeat, repeat...!
So you can spend that freed up time living life, creating other things, looking after the baby, or having a holiday.
£67 one-time payment
1. Clarify your blogging & social media strategy
After this stage you’ll know EXACTLY what you want to achieve with your blog & social media and have clear FOCUS on your online presence.
Don’t just jump into batching willy nilly or you’ll be dragged off track in a hot minute!
It’s so easy to get OVERWHELMED with all the online places we have to – or want to – or think we should be managing.
Let’s be SMART and STRATEGIC about this… with such little time we’ve got to plan carefully and PRIORITISE what we want our online presence to look like at this stage with the resources we have available to us RIGHT NOW.
STOP feeling guilty and ashamed about your blog & social media and let’s plan to take focused action.
2. Set a clear batching challenge GOAL
You’ll have a clear goal with clear deadlines and specific challenge tasks so you can jump right into the batching challenge with enthusiasm and energy!
It’ll be specific, measurable and all that… and we’ll make sure you stick to it!
3. Your smart & strategic approach to social media
We’ll figure out the best times to post on social media so you can make the most of every post you make.
We’ll get clear on the different kinds of batching and automation for social media and work out which strategy is best for you to apply when you can’t afford a fancy system that does it all.
Confused? I’ll recommend what I think you should do, too!
4. How to stay in touch with your peeps while you hunker down for the batching challenge
You’ll have a plan to keep your social media communication ongoing whilst you are focusing on your blogging challenge…
…so that you don’t get distracted every 5 minutes and pulled away from completing your blogs!
5. Evergreen updates around the clock (without sounding like a robot)
I’ll show you STEP BY STEP how to use free tools to set up regular, customised (and totally not robotic), perpetual/evergreen automated posts to your Facebook Page and/or Twitter feed, that will endlessly post without your input, according to your own schedule.
6. Fast batch scheduling ideas for social media
I’ll share 20 ideas for updates to post on social media!
I’ll explain how to quickly find awesome content to share (whilst still staying ethical & legal!).
This module will provide you with a list of ideas of things to post on social media from your own and other third party sources and demonstrate how to schedule them for future posting using a variety of solutions.
7. Brainstorming brilliant blog content ideas
We’ll start by brainstorming an initial list of potential blog topics.
If you’ve always meant to get around to this but never have, this is a chance to finally get it done.
8. Refine your ideas for supersonic blogging.
You’ll refine your initial list of ideas and decide on the blogs you’ll create for the batching challenge.
I’ll share with you 20 fast blog format ideas to further refine your ideas.
Then we’ll work out which ones to use for the challenge with the FOUR Ps
By reviewing our priorities & purpose, and identifying fast formats for supersonic blogging we’ll ensure your blogging is extremely prolific!
You’ll end up with a final list of fast but useful blog ideas to create for the batching challenge.
9. Use the 'skip to the end' strategy to superpower your blogging challenge
I’ll show how to use the free tool CANVA to quickly and easily batch create the title images for all the posts or videos you’ll create during the challenge
10. How to batch create videos
I’ll explain step by step how I batch create videos – for example creating 16 videos in 90 minutes.
11. Put the pedal to the metal and BATCH BLOG!
You’ll get started on your batch blogging challenge!
Watch me create a blog post that took me just one hour.
Meanwhile, I’ll share my best productivity tips for keeping focused and fast including mono-focusing like a mofo, powering through resistance, supercharging your teeny tiny work time and other productivity tips for working in tiny batches of time.
12. How to find great free images for your blog content
Blogs are enhanced by great images!
I’ll share some tips on how to find great copyright free images and embed them quickly.
No spending hours scouring stock photo sites. I’ll show you my quick method.
13. Create an editorial & promotional calendar
Ok don’t get put off. This is just a simple plan for when you’ll publish your blogs and promote them!
Stop ‘decision fatigue! No more wasting time pondering what to blog about this week or which blog goes up when.
You’ll be following this during the challenge, and it will help to keep you on track thereafter.
Don’t worry, it’s flexible. 🙂
14. How to schedule your blog posts in Wordpress
Step by Step how to schedule a blog post to auto-post for as many weeks ahead as you want!
15. Create a 'set it and forget it' email newsletter
…that runs itself even when you’re sick, busy or just too damn exhausted to write that weekly email.
I’ll show how to batch create an email newsletter for each of your blog posts in MAILCHIMP and schedule it to post in advance, to link up with your blog post going public.
3 modules per week for 5 weeks
Videos + worksheets + examples
Facebook group of Bootcamp cheerleaders for support from myself and accountability
During live round (see dates below): weekly Q&As / tips from myself
We will use the free version of all the systems below:
- TWEETJUKEBOX / SOCIALJUKEBOX
- FACEBOOK PAGES
WE WILL ONLY USE FREE SYSTEMS.
Most of the systems above also offer paid upgrades, you do not have to use these, but you may want to consider upgrading a few of them after trying them out.
- YOU'D LOVE TO HAVE A BANK OF BLOG POSTS BUILT UP
- YOU'RE WILLING TO GO 'ALL IN' TO THE CHALLENGE AND BATCH LIKE A MOFO!
- YOU'RE A STRUGGLING PERFECTIONIST AND NEED HELP TO GET OVER IT!
- YOU'RE HAPPY TO EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT WAYS OF BLOGGING
- YOU'D LOVE IDEAS FOR FAST BLOG POST FORMATS
- YOU DON'T HAVE TONS OF MONEY TO SPEND ON FANCY SCHEDULING SYSTEMS
- YOU THRIVE ON 'LAST MINUTE' PRESSURE & WORK BEST SPONTANEOUSLY AND AD HOC
- YOU ENJOY BLOGGING WEEKLY FROM A BLANK PAGE
- YOU'RE A TOTAL PERFECTIONIST AND HAPPY THAT WAY
- YOU *ONLY* WANT TO PUBLISH BLOG POSTS THAT ARE LONG, FILLED WITH AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF ORIGINAL CONTENT AND TAKE A LONG TIME TO PRODUCE
Is this an organised challenge with everyone working along together at the same time?
Nope – you can do the batching in your own time whenever you are ready to do so.
Everyone can work at their own pace.
I might run a challenge in future, but for now yes you can definitely just absorb the info and then run your own batching challenge whenever suits you.
I haven't got time for a time-consuming course.
I’m going to try to make the trainings as SHORT as possible and SPLIT up each point into separate videos / trainings so you don’t have to watch an hour long video just to find the 10 minutes you REALLY wanted to listen to.
Do I need to be techy?
No, I’ll show you STEP BY STEP how to use any systems I talk about.
How long will I have to access the content after I buy?
It’s lifetime access (i.e. as long as the course is maintained online, you’ll get access).
I can't afford to spend any money on any systems.
I will demonstrate FREE systems, although I will talk about the options for upgrading to certain paid systems.
What if I don't like it?
If after the course content is all delivered, you haven’t gained anything from it, I’ll refund you.